best part of a man ?

This thread is frightfully good.

Loyalty.
Honesty and Respect.

Is that too much to ask for?

For the lady, keep your hand on yer halfpenney.
Try and preserve a little bit of dignity.

Can't be arsed reading the whole thread but if any woman has said anything other than his huge bank balance, she's a liar.

stony said:
Can't be arsed reading the whole thread but if any woman has said anything other than his huge bank balance, she's a liar.
Why? Because I can't support myself? False.

IMO
Eyes
Delts
Facial hair-preferably a beard/ def not a mustache

not physical but- a sense of humour is key.

Hmm. Most have written about only physical appearances and only a few about personality traits ( i dont consider "humour" to be a deciding trait for anyone - its just a bonus ). Saddening imo

stony said:

Not at all ... I work i buy my own things i pay bills i am reluctant to even let people treat me. You clearly dont know much about real women

XxRachXx said:
stony said:

Not at all ... I work i buy my own things i pay bills i am reluctant to even let people treat me. You clearly dont know much about real women
I agree, spend own money for trivialities and pool money only for common investments/purchases.

Ragnarok said:
Hmm. Most have written about only physical appearances and only a few about personality traits ( i dont consider "humour" to be a deciding trait for anyone - its just a bonus ). Saddening imo

...unlike the 'best part of a woman' thread which is refreshingly littered with non-physical points of attraction...

Ammy said:
Ragnarok said:

...unlike the 'best part of a woman' thread which is refreshingly littered with non-physical points of attraction...

Its saddening too. I went on that thread only once though so i forgot about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.