Best period of your life.

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
41 now and I have to say that this is quite honestly the easiest and pleasant period of my life so far. Kids grown up, work a doddle and relatively secure. Mortgage shrinking. Backbone-less, fraud of a wife soon to sign the divorce papers. Never stressed over little things like I had a tendacy to in earlier years. It’s just a nice, serene period of life and long may it continue.

I see 18/20 year olds now and it brings back memories of the pressures of that age. Trying to fit in amongst the pack. Trying to be someone and always having to prove yourself and not be a pussy. Fucking horrid period of life. 30’s were full of upheaval and lessons learned. Seemed to fly by though with bringing my kids up.

Yeah. 40’s my blue brothers and sisters. What an age!

Last edited:
Will be 54 in a week, things still going well, still able to do the physical things I enjoy, although recovery time is slowing down a bit. It is nice to not worry about work, I can select my customers and pretty much charge what I want

41 now and I have to say that this is quite honestly the easiest and pleasant period of my life so far. Kids grown up, work a doddle and relatively secure. Mortgage shrinking. Never stressed over little things like I had a tendacy to in earlier years. It’s just a nice, serene period of life and long may it continue.

I see 18/20 year olds now and it brings back memories of the pressures of that age. Trying to fit in amongst the pack. Trying to be someone and always having to prove yourself and not be a pussy. Fucking horrid period of life. 30’s were full of upheaval and lessons learned. Seemed to fly by though with bringing my kids up.

Lucky man, I have older kids. I started again knew I should not have. But I love the boys and would not change how my life panned out. Being 45 with an 8 yr old and a 5 yr old is an experience.

I'm 46 and although i'm more content with who i am than i have ever been,i still haven't found relaxation.I find it difficult not to keep pushing myself,and subsequently,both physically and mentally,i end up giving myself a hard time.

I do my head in at times :-)

I love my daughter who’s 6 she’s everything I could want, but, if I could go back to any period it would be my tours in Germany in the RAF, so much football, drink and laughter I don’t think it can be bettered.

The last one...ooh you don't mean that sort ;)

My nursing days,married the first mr k(we'll gloss over the war) traveling around watching city,just having a party in general

41 now and I have to say that this is quite honestly the easiest and pleasant period of my life so far. Kids grown up, work a doddle and relatively secure. Mortgage shrinking. Backbone-less, fraud of a wife soon to sign the divorce papers. Never stressed over little things like I had a tendacy to in earlier years. It’s just a nice, serene period of life and long may it continue.

Yeah, 59 now and if I had to pinpoint a great time it would be ages 35 to 45. Kids grown up, wife and I going separate ways as friends, disposable income for the first time and internet dating. Fantastic.

That said, I'd give my right arm to go back to when my lads were 5 and 10. Fishing and football and lots of childish fooling around. Bonfire nights and Christmas. What a great life.

The last one...ooh you don't mean that sort ;)

My nursing days,married the first mr k(we'll gloss over the war) traveling around watching city,just having a party in general

I read the question as that and was going to answer fortunately never had one and its a bit sexist in today's gender neutral pc world to even ask.

Fucking hell now is not bad - juggling a mad wife, a mad ex wife, mad ex wifes mad lesbian lover, teenage kids, Kid doing 11 plus homework I don't understand, work pressures, elderly dad, tenant issues constantly, however ticking things off my bucket list and following City - my life is a blast. Looking forward to cashing out and doing fuck all in a few years.

Best period for me though I would say 16-23 - did not have a care in the world apart from City, Shagging and playing footy 5 times a week.

Enjoy today though for tomorrow is not here and yesterday has gone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.