Best place to eat in Manchester

Bucharest Blue said:
El Rincon..

Best Tapas around, great atmosphere, generaly good place! Just at back of Deansgate. I miss it!!! Sometimes get the odd footballer in there, the owner is footy mad. Old shirts and pictures hanging on the walls...

Well worth a try if you havent been before.
I agree, we always go there if we have the chance when we are in Manchester.

Gaudino said:
All depends what you want? Wagamamas great for informal Jap/Thai stuff, as is Tampopo.
Pau Brasil is great, food is FAR from boring as someone else suggested it might be. But, it IS a veggie's nightmare.
El Rincon best tapas in town. Croma has limited menu, but what they do they do great. And it is classy for a low price.
Samsi is amazingly authentic Japanese. (It ain't all sushi!)
Anyone tried the Brazillian food stall in the Arndale Food Market? Fine for a quick lunch, (and Elano was there bit ago.)
The Knott Bar does fantastic food too.

The sushi carousel bar in the Arndale food market is also tops.

If you're over at the quays then Lime is good.

its in Didsbury - so out a bit - but Jem&I is without doubt the best food I ever eaten. North West restaurant of the Year again. Has got some Michelin award. Head chef Ric is a blue. Presentation was at COMs.
Not cheap, but £80 get you a quality scran and drinks for 2

pride in battle said:
Anyone tried Stock the Italian restaurant or San Carlos?

When i went to Stock i didn't think much of it to be honest but lots of people i know think it's nice so i'd give it a go if i was you and see what you think

Has anyone been to The Rice Bowl which is a chinese on Cross Street?

Failsworth_Blue said:
pride in battle said:

When i went to Stock i didn't think much of it to be honest but lots of people i know think it's nice so i'd give it a go if i was you and see what you think

Thats got to be one of the longest established restaurants in town? Always seems to have been there. But, still never tried it. You just never think of it, till you see it having a pint in Tom's Chop House. (And how up it's own arse has that place gotten nowadays?)

Gaudino said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
pride in battle said:

Thats got to be one of the longest established restaurants in town? Always seems to have been there. But, still never tried it. You just never think of it, till you see it having a pint in Tom's Chop House. (And how up it's own arse has that place gotten nowadays?)

Yeh it's been there for years hasn't it. You've never tried it? Go and try it mate it's top stuff my favourite chinese restaurant in town

As the previous poster said i've always preferred Sams Chop House to Tom's Chop House

has anyone been here ? always gets great reviews..
I agree about the previous comments about croma, really good value for money but they just need to put more on their menu.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.restaurantsofmanchester.com/italian/puccinis.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.restaurantsofmanchester.com/ ... ccinis.htm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.