Best Premier League Managers in the league from best to worst?

SambaStyle

I know a lot will coincide with their league place, but for example.. Rafa Benitez I think is way better than his Newcastle team allows him to be.

My list.

1. Guardiola
2. Klopp
3. Pochettino
4. Benitez
5. Emery
6. Sarri
7. Gracia
8. Rodgers
9. Pellegrini
10. Hasenhuttl
11. Nuno
12. Warnock
13. Howe
14. Dyche
15. Silva
16. Hodgson
17. Hughton
18. Siewert
19. Solskjaer
20. Parker

If you fancy, just do a top 5 and last place. I think there's some quality managers in this league, even Sarri who people think is underachieving is quality, in my opinion.

you'll not make many friends with KKlippety at number 2....or Brenda above Pellers

Impossible to quantify this imo, so many external influences, managers who have done well, apart from the obvious, are Nuno, Hasenhuttl and Gracia, harsh to put Siewert at 18, that's more than the number of days he had to save them isn't it??

oh and the Spanish Waiter has done well to given the circumstances

Until Guardiola wins the Champions League with a team that has zero budget and plays in League Two like Mourinho, Klopp, Pochettino and Solskjaer then I'm in no way ranking him higher than 25th best Premier League manager.

1. Klopp
2. Solskjaer
3. Rashford
4. Pochettino
5. Rodgers

25. Pep
26. Sarri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.