Best Premier League Midfield (city related)

Jackson-ctid said:
To be fair, our midfield usually consists of Barry and Yaya or Milner and Yaya or Barry and Milner.

Yeah fair enough. Guess I was just going by the midfields posted a bit above. Like I said though, City's midfield is good enough that anyone could be considered a starter.

Believe me their 1st 11 is very good. If they are in contention come the Transfer window, and 2 decent signings they could finish 2nd. I would be delighted if they did as well.

They did fantastically to hang onto Modric, and Parker and Adebayor were inspired signings. As with De Canio, Harry has taken a punt and he will come up trumps.

The last team Tottenham had as good as this, was in 1987, with a mouth watering, mid field 5 of Hodge, Allen, Hoddle, Ardiles and Waddle. Clive Allen scored 49 that year. They finished 3rd. They fcked it by selling Hoddle and Waddle.

This team can be much better. Van De Vaart, Parker, Bale, Modric and Lennon are much stronger all round. They also have no pressure.

Krancjar, Defoe, Huddlstone, Pienaar, Corluka, Dawson, Gallas and Rose are not bad back up, and will all have something to prove.

Ade is the player that has made the difference at spurs never mind the midfield.
It wasn't a great idea to loan him out to one of our main rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.