best pub to watch away games

foolsgold

Hello! I'm a new face on this forum. And yes there are City fans also in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I'm coming to Manchester this weekend to see James live. Pretty sad that the game is at WBA... For a moment I was considering a trip to Birmingham, but sadly I won't make it. So, if my camerades can help me - I'm sure you all know the answer - what would be the best pub, let's say Mancity kinda pub where I can watch Slovenian Robert Koren being defeated?

Thanks a lot!

I don't know as I never watch games in the pub.

Can any of you guys let our overseas fan know whether it would be worth him making a visit to Mary Ds to watch the game? If not then have you got any other suggestions for him?

Most pubs in town will show the match. Avoid Oxford road as its full of rag students from coventry. Although most of them are away home now.

You have an excellent command of English - for a Slovenian. Well done. However, if you are Slovenian and really want help you would need to state which part of Manchester you are staying in and you'll get your answer.

Get down to the lass o'gowrie near the bbc - ok in there for watching the match. As previously mentioned you may get the odd student from the dark side in there but if they start to annoy just tell them to fcuk off back home to mummy & daddy's in surrey/kent/devon.the gig on friday will be excellent - can't fcukin wait.

Ed68 said:
I don't know as I never watch games in the pub.

Can any of you guys let our overseas fan know whether it would be worth him making a visit to Mary Ds to watch the game? If not then have you got any other suggestions for him?

this

why's everybody so keen on finding out where he's staying? start in the town centre.

Thanks a lot for all responses. Sorry for the lack of infos, I've totaly excluded the fact that Manchester is a bit larger place than my hometown Ljubljana... I'll be staying in the very centre of Manchester, I think the street is called Tib Street. So, I guess there'll bo no fuzz about finding the place. I just thought that there might be a certain pub or place that's a bit more connected with the city fans. Well, I'll just hit the road and the chemistry will do the rest! I hope it'll be on high level also at the Hawthorns! Thanks again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.