Best punk front man/woman ?

andyhinch

You can count punk as whatever you think is, I’m having a solitary debate with myself so see if you can push me in one direction or another, no there wasn’t a euphemism in the post you fucking perverts.
@idahoblues this wasn’t a like promo, just got some Iggy Pop on and made me think, before you ask no I don’t want to be your dog ;-)

I always enjoyed Poly Styrene from X-Ray Specs. Just looked her up, died some time ago aged 53. No age at all!! RIP
The trouble is I could perm anyone from about 20, I’m edging towards Biafra, didn’t know she was dead, some good tunes on up yours from memory, might download it, not listened to it for years, can’t believe know one’s said Pete Shelley yet.

Just watching some x-ray spex stuff yesterday after chucking my 7" orange vinyl copy of world turned dayglo on and found out she was dead.
I loved Siouxsie, Polly and Pauline from Penetration when I was a boy. Special mention to Kim Gordon and Gaye Advert.
As far as blokes go, Joe Strummer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.