Best result of the season

Chelsea away. We battered them and we knew from that point on we were the real deal

Not the best result in terms of importance but the 7 2 against stoke was one of the best performances and a joy to watch

Off topic as not best results of he season but I remember watching us v Spurs and Madrid pre-season and thinking we look the part

Southampton at home was the one that showed me that we have the attitude to win it. It was the game that reminded me of the Mancini season where we could go into the last 10 minutes of games losing or drawing and still be confident that we'll pull something out of the bag.

For me, it was winning 6-0 at Watford. They weren't in bad form at that time and I thought it would be tough. We were miraculous that day and that made me realise just how special this team was.

For me the 3 2–1’s although against the lesser teams (Huddersfield, West Ham & Southampton).

They all tried such a defensive system and we struggled to break them down, but we kept going.

These where televised games normally played after United and as time ticked on the hope grew until eventually especially in the Southampton game we killed there hope.

It has been a great season with many highs! The fact some opposing fans felt it was inevitable City would score as time ran out, is a sign of where we are!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.