Best save I've seen (on TV)

I think Oblak's is more than just "a decent save". To see it, to change direction and to get it over the bar all make it world-class. Don't forget, it was hit with fierce power. Banks's save was from a header, which cannot possibly generate the force of a volley.
I played in goal in the old Lancs & Ches amateur league, and I saw a lot of Trautmann, so I do know what I'm talking about.

JH at Swansea and at West Ham last season. I was sat right behind the goal in line with the shot at West Ham. Breathtaking save

Agreed.

Joe has made some brilliant saves for City since Bobby chose him over Shay.

The Spurs game (opening match of the 2010/11 season) springs to mind. He was outstanding that day.

Remember Shay on his debut saving three point blankers against Birmingham (?)

Agreed.

Joe has made some brilliant saves for City since Bobby chose him over Shay.

The Spurs game (opening match of the 2010/11 season) springs to mind. He was outstanding that day.
Hart was outstanding at Spurs that day.one of the most entertaining 0-0 draws ive ever witnessed.
first day of the season , and our first opportunity to see Mancini,s new signings,yaya and Silva debuts..but Hart absolutely outstanding..reminded me of Weaver at home to ipswich i think it was .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.