Best signings since the takeover?

A City eleven since the takeover (if not already done) would be an idea, probably create some interesting opinions/discussions/arguments/formations
as would the worst eleven!
If it's players who have played for us since the takeover and not necessarily signed post-takeover then:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Dias
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Yaya Touré
David Silva
Bernardo Silva
De Bruyne
Aguero

Subs: Hart, Zabaleta, Laporte, Gundogan, Sané, Sterling, Nasri, Tevez, Dzeko

Yaya Touré and Kevin de Bruyne are the two best players City have ever had and are arguably the two best midfielders in Premier League history.

Agüero is the best goal scorer City have ever had and the best goal scorer in Premier League history (goals per minute, he’s #1 by an absolute mile!).

David Silva is the most consistent footballer I’ve ever seen, and is the best ever at keeping the flow of the game ticking over, tying in possession in dangerous areas and creating opportunities in the opposition half. I don’t think his top level is at the bulldozing and match winning best of the three above, but you can count on one hand the amount of bad games he had for us.

They’re the Big Four, for me.

You could still count David Silvas bad games on one hand...if you had no arms ;)

If it's players who have played for us since the takeover and not necessarily signed post-takeover then:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Dias
Cancelo
Fernandinho
Yaya Touré
David Silva
Bernardo Silva
De Bruyne
Aguero

Subs: Hart, Zabaleta, Laporte, Gundogan, Sané, Sterling, Nasri, Tevez, Dzeko
No place for stonesy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.