Best small dog breed?

01cravend

The Mrs has been nagging me for a while now and I've finally given in and agreed to get a smaller breed of dog. Just after recommendations via experience really as I've only ever had "normal sized" ones.

Another shout for a shih tzu. My friend has one and it's is the cutest, friendliest thing I've ever seen. And I hate dogs.
Plus you can get cute outfits for them and they fit in a handbag :-)

Pomeranian we have one,easy to house train and very affectionate,great wee guard dogs as well,as ours yaps like fcuk when anyone approaches the house....

Owned a few different small breeds in the past, however the one that I'd have again without any second thought is a Jack Russell.

Totally surprised me as it's a breed I'd purposely avoided due to some bad rep I'd listened to whilst growing up. Can only speak for the one I owned, but it had a great personality - a mixture of loyalty, tolerance around any ages, cheekiness and bravery.

TOJO.jpg
We have a Shih Tzu. Great dog no mess easy to walk and really friendly. His name is Tojo.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.