Best small SUV (Hybrid)

FantasyIreland

The Mrs requires something of this nature,any recommendations,preferably something that has a nice blend of poke and economy.

Mucho gracias.

I had a Ford Kuga 2016 fantastic car to drive handled like an Astra...stupidly i got the 2l diesel and got about 55 mpg if memory serves me right...Pleasure to drive it on my own and a great family car too with room enough for all and a big boot

edit
I had just passed my test and it was my 1st legal car, so i doubt my driving style was economical

Wife is going to look at a Subaru Crosstrek tomorrow.
Was looking at a Honda HRV but I don't like some of the reviews re: power and comfort.
Not sure if the Crosstrek comes in a hybrid version (edit: It does).

Last edited:
I had a Ford Kuga 2016 fantastic car to drive handled like an Astra...stupidly i got the 2l diesel and got about 55 mpg if memory serves me right...Pleasure to drive it on my own and a great family car too with room enough for all and a big boot

edit
I had just passed my test and it was my 1st legal car, so i doubt my driving style was economical
I have a 2012 Kuga 2l diesel too and think you're pushing it with 55mpg!

Great car though and perfect for ferrying around a family of 5

I have a 2012 Kuga 2l diesel too and think you're pushing it with 55mpg!

Great car though and perfect for ferrying around a family of 5
I'm sure it was round there off the trip comp thing built into the dash, like i say it was my first real motor so it meant nowt to me at the time, i just remember a mate asking me what it does to the gallon and i looked....it was fresh off the production line though if that makes a difference...What do you get if I might ask?

"Estate".. What a horrible word. I have new Audi RS4 avant, which I love. Flatten the back seats and it's like a van for storage. Definitely got plenty of power, but struggle to get over 18MPG, so probably not ideal to recommend :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.