Best type of dog

Then a dog is not for you, smart-arse.

Unless you’d like to have a greyhound trained and - when no longer of use to you - either kill it or save the cost and export it for £5 to be run into the ground, then boiled alive for meat.
correct, but it was an obvious joke, our "PC" acceptance is different, so be it. Glad to see another humane person in fact.
we are animal lovers, wife has always rescued and nursed all sorts of critters and birds, we even took an injured bunny 40 kilometers to an animal rehab shelter that 99% would've just left in the bush to be finished off. we have had cats, a reason for not having dogs is that we wouldn't have the time to walk or to care for it proper. a tough decision to tell the kids, but responsible.

correct, but it was an obvious joke, our "PC" acceptance is different, so be it. Glad to see another humane person in fact.
we are animal lovers, wife has always rescued and nursed all sorts of critters and birds, we even took an injured bunny 40 kilometers to an animal rehab shelter that 99% would've just left in the bush to be finished off. we have had cats, a reason for not having dogs is that we wouldn't have the time to walk or to care for it proper. a tough decision to tell the kids, but responsible.

Then I owe you an apology, mate :) Joke radar was switched off. I’m not a lover of PC but animal cruelty does my head in.

Keep up the good work.

Then I owe you an apology, mate :) Joke radar was switched off. I’m not a lover of PC but animal cruelty does my head in.

Keep up the good work.
No you don't, but thank-you, i fully understand looking back how my post could have offended, i'm just glad for the civil dialogue and not the usual on here hate off.

We got two Lhasa apsos and they are amazing dogs. Dead affectionate, hypoallergenic (sp) and don’t need a lot of walking. They just crave attention.

Mario and Leroy btw lol

I’ll vouch for Lhasa aspos! Same as above and also make great burglar alarms...ours sensed 2 lads at our back door in the middle of the night from upstairs and frightened them off with his yapping.

French Bulldogs. We have two...Sergio Aguero and Vincent Kompany. I am not joking. Sensational characters, both. Lovely dogs, I love them.

Miniature Wire Haired Dachshund for me. Lovely temperament with people which not all dachshunds have, scared of pretty much all other dogs, which can sometimes lead to incidents, mainly with other dogs whose owners let them off the lead and out of control, other dogs run up to her and just want to play, often get a nip on the nose cos she doesn't like to be fucked about with.

As a breed they are alert dogs so a proper barker if anything comes near the house. Can do a decent walk up to 5 miles, after that gets bit tired and needs to be carried, can also handle not going for a walk for a few days (great when we are working or it is pissing down). Hypoallegenic as she doesn't shed any hair at all which is ace, although she does need to be hand stripped every few months.

Mainly she just loves people, as long as she is with me or the missus she is happy, and if she can sit on our laps then she is in heaven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.