best video game of all time?

I don't like these types of threads, because hey demean our medium as an artform.

There's no such as "best game", like there's no such thing as "best painting" or "best book".

kennycar said:
tsomi3.jpg

You fight like a dairy farmer!

I think this thread has turned into most retro game, I don't think people are picking the best now but seeing who can get the most retro. I'm waiting for someone to post the atari version of pong

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I think this thread has turned into most retro game, I don't think people are picking the best now but seeing who can get the most retro. I'm waiting for someone to post the atari version of pong
If you are referring to my post, I can assure you, The Secret of Monkey Island TM is my favourite game, not just for the retro element. You pick what you want and we'll pick what we want.

PS. I am rubber, you are glue!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:03 pm --<br /><br />
Stuuuuuu said:
kennycar said:

You fight like a dairy farmer!
How appropriate you fight like a cow!

kennycar said:
If you are referring to my post, I can assure you, The Secret of Monkey Island TM is my favourite game, not just for the retro element. You pick what you want and we'll pick what we want.

PS. I am rubber, you are glue!

Haha no just going through the pages and there are some shit retro games, I like Monkey Island fuckin' difficult but good.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:11 pm --<br /><br />
jordinho09 said:
jordinho09 said:
Revelations is the last one with Ezio. I'm putting my money on the next game being set during the Russian Revolution.
The writers have wrote a Graphic novel entitled "The Fall" which is set during the revolution. The Assassin is called Nikolai Orlov I think.

Say if they planned to continue AC without Ezio wouldn't they have to change Desmonds character as well?? Seeing as Desmond only has control over Ezio's memories..
But they could also continue with the main character being Desmond. Altair's and Ezio's stories could just be the background of Desmond's future. In AC2 Minerva (the Goddess at the end) said the world will end in 2012, What if this becomes the main story and Desmond becomes the main character.
There are many routes the story could go down.

I suppose so but have Desmond as a full blown Assassin now, he seemed to have got most assassin aspects sussed out in AC3

Has anyone mentioned Ducktales on the NES

I have been building my collection of NES memorabilia for a few years now and paid £40 for a fully packaged copy of this. Still as good as i remember as a kid. I have also got the games that pissed me off as a kid to see that as a fully grown child i can complete them, alas the reason i remembered i stopped playing some is because they were shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.