Best way(s) to purchase a car

On one hand I see where you're coming from, I'm not a petrol head and know fuck all about cars...but my materialistic side wants a nice shiny motor.

Funniest part is, I don't even enjoy driving.

I’m lucky that I have no love for new cars they leave me cold plus you worry less about older ones. If I bought a brand new car and it got a scratch I’d be gutted. You can buy some pretty decent motors with every gadget going nowadays. Brand new tdi from vw,Audi,sear,Skoda no thanks.

That's my way too, my current one was given to me by a customer 30mths ago, so far cost me about £300, previous one cost me £500 and it died after 3 years.

We do have my wife's car on a pcp, just over half way through and all good, she loves her mini even though it isn't really hers, yet.
We got it in the main because she was transferring with work to the Trafford Centre, bit of a schlep from Northwich so it was for my peace of mind as much as anything.

We based the mileage on 18k per year due to her work but that changed and it's only just on 21k now (just over 2 years), not sure if we just have to bite the bullet on that or whether hopefully it will help to reduce to balloon. This makes me wonder if it's worth renewing it early due to the lower mileage, no doubt if I approach the company they will say it's a great idea, sign here...

I actually forgot I wrote my last one off and bought the new one with the insurance £1800 in six years. I’m contemplating some mad ones for my next car.

Thanks.

I mean, other than paying monthly, are there any advantages to PCP? I realise you'd still have to pay it off if it was written off/stolen during the contract, but that still applies if you've bought it cash - you'd still be carless and out of pocket.

If you need finance for pcp i suggest you have a serious drug issue that needs looking at before any lsd based shennanigans go ahead. Beyond that i suggest a cannabis or coca... what do you mean he is not on about drugs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.