Best way to deal with someone trying to wind you up?

How do you handle it? I'm a patient guy, mostly passive to be honest. There is one person in my life / circle who I am sure is trying to goad me into snapping, which would be bad for both of us. We've had a bit of a falling out recently, not a blazing row but undertones building up for a long time... trying my best to ignore but it is very difficult, with mutual friends....
Is it your perfect cousin?

How do you handle it? I'm a patient guy, mostly passive to be honest. There is one person in my life / circle who I am sure is trying to goad me into snapping, which would be bad for both of us. We've had a bit of a falling out recently, not a blazing row but undertones building up for a long time... trying my best to ignore but it is very difficult, with mutual friends....
Bang his sister

I'm assuming it's a bloke. Make a pass on him, and show him your leather S&M bondage collection (just get some amateur pics online).

If it's malicious or snide then just get rid of him, if he continues he may only leave you one option.

Clock wiped and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.