Best way to get a season ticket?

CTID1979

Team supported
Man City
Good morning all.

After years of working crazy shifts and buying most tickets on a game to game basis on general sale for over a decade me and my sons are now in a position (work wise) to commit to all games.

Do we need to purchase the cityzens membership to enroll on the season card waiting list?

If so does anyone know how long this wait usually is or if there is a quicker way of doing this?

I know it is very short notice with the season underway this weekend but I have finally retired due to ill health and would love nothing more than a guaranteed seat every week and I can finally plan ahead for the seasons to come.

Thank you for reading

Good morning all.

After years of working crazy shifts and buying most tickets on a game to game basis on general sale for over a decade me and my sons are now in a position (work wise) to commit to all games.

Do we need to purchase the cityzens membership to enroll on the season card waiting list?

If so does anyone know how long this wait usually is or if there is a quicker way of doing this?

I know it is very short notice with the season underway this weekend but I have finally retired due to ill health and would love nothing more than a guaranteed seat every week and I can finally plan ahead for the seasons to come.

Thank you for reading
There is no waiting list that I know of. Look at the City website, under tickets you will see a season ticket tab. They are selling 'limited numbers' to citizen matchday members. I would phone and see if you can buy one. At the worst they might sting you for citizen sub as well as the season ticket but worth a try.

Good morning all.

Thank you for reading

they’re on sale now on the website. Buy online. If you’ve had to retire due to ill health, I wouldn’t recommend going to city every week

Good morning all.

Thank you for reading
You can buy seasoncards still now but my understanding is that you need an active cityzen membership to do it. I bought a family member a seasoncard yesterday afternoon. Here is the link to buy a gold season card

Thanks for the replies lads

Every time I try to purchase membership cards the payments don't go through and currently been on the phone to the ticket office for 2hrs and no answer yet.

Can this be done at the ground in person tomorrow would you say?

Did they give you the Latest edition of

Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology​

2021 Volume 1-18
For instruction in accessing the stadium also?
Lol no, we’ve been going for years and never had a problem but this new mobile ticket polarva is news to me?

i’m definitely too late to get one this season but like @CTID1979 i’m in a position now where i can start to go more often. anyone know when the next season will be released? i’m already a matchday member, do i have to enroll at a certain time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.