Bet 365 free bet

didsburyblu

For those gamblers amongst you do you get the bet 365 in play bet offer they do on random big games?
When this first started it was £50 free in play bet but went down at least for me to £25 which it has been for ages.
Just had an email offering the in play bet for the psg game tonight but it's now gone down to £10 which makes it a far less attractive proposition.
Anyone else get this offer and if so has yours reduced down to £10 also?

used to get this a lot when I was MB'ing, made a mint, I'm out of that game now but still on a couple of FB groups and no one is up in arms over it being reduced. Could be you're not spending enough on non-offer games?

For those gamblers amongst you do you get the bet 365 in play bet offer they do on random big games?
When this first started it was £50 free in play bet but went down at least for me to £25 which it has been for ages.
Just had an email offering the in play bet for the psg game tonight but it's now gone down to £10 which makes it a far less attractive proposition.
Anyone else get this offer and if so has yours reduced down to £10 also?
Bet 365 are aresholes. Used to love the free matched £50 bet and used to bet both teams to score in 1st half no before hand and then as soon as the match started get the free £50 bet on for both teams to score in the first half. Had some quality wins on that and worst you could be was maybe a tenner up. I used to use my account for other bets but after a few wins they banned my account.

I used to get a free £25 bet but that was reduced to a tenner a few months ago.
Sadly the account is now restricted so get sweet FA.

used to get this a lot when I was MB'ing, made a mint, I'm out of that game now but still on a couple of FB groups and no one is up in arms over it being reduced. Could be you're not spending enough on non-offer games?
Yeah possibly I've not been as active recently so maybe that could be the reason

Or just lose more.

These give aways will be linked to the algorithms behind the apps. They will be targeting the people who net lose the most. If you net win they wont give you shit.

If you lose more you are betting more anyway haha. I've done it for years with several accounts I always get the 50 back if I have it reduced

So they give you a free bet if you bet with your own money before the match.
From this free bet you bet it is possible to guarantee a win taKing into account both your own money and the free bet.
But they only offer the free bet to people who lose overall anyway.

The daughter of the founder of b365 paid herself over 200 million pounds last year.
Meanwhile if I want to bet a horse with b365 the max stake is £1.50

Seems to me if anyone is offered a free bet by b365, they should fck them off.

So they give you a free bet if you bet with your own money before the match.
From this free bet you bet it is possible to guarantee a win taKing into account both your own money and the free bet.
But they only offer the free bet to people who lose overall anyway.

The daughter of the founder of b365 paid herself over 200 million pounds last year.
Meanwhile if I want to bet a horse with b365 the max stake is £1.50

Seems to me if anyone is offered a free bet by b365, they should fck them off.

Well you are wrong mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.