Bet for Wednesday!

erocsevil

If anyone is interested in making a few pennies in this credit crunch period, i have an ideal double which pays even money.

O'sullivan to beat Dott
Maguire to beat Hawkins

The matches are taking place in the Shanghai Masters, and start at about 12:30 so get your bets on in plenty of time.

You can thank me with a pint @ the arsenal match.

Unfortunatley, Maguire has pulled out of the tournament due to a shoulder injury. However, your bet will now go on a single for O'sullivan. Will Still win, but not the best odds anymore.

Jack74 said:
Big Double for me tonight Holland and Slovakia

i wouldnt have put money on holland. scotland are shit but lets face it the dutch are through and wont be in the mood to get stuck in.

erocsevil said:
Unfortunatley, Maguire has pulled out of the tournament due to a shoulder injury. However, your bet will now go on a single for O'sullivan. Will Still win, but not the best odds anymore.

Ronnie is 4-0 up, first to 5, so seems a done deal. Shame Maguire pulled out or would have been a decent bet.

Looking at tonight football, i think Portugal are the must, HAVE to win or are out of the world cup. Could also be decent value in Argentina and France.

As for the Fallon factor, was a bent, always a bent!

Rorz88 said:
leighton said:
Radio City at Epsom 2.10

Also Fallon factor today Strike The Deal and Haajes at Doncaster are what I am on.

are these 2 even racing mate cant find them

Radio City won at 9/1 get in there have it in a Lucky 15.

Both of the others are running races 3.45 and 4.50.

The other horse in my licky 15 is Upton Seas in Epsom 3.20.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.