Bet of the day

I'm no cynic but...

Team supported
The one and only City
A glance at the betting comparison site, Oddschecker, has a 'Top Six Finish' page and those bookies that are running a market are going at 1.50 or better for the rags® to finish in the top six! This may be odds-on, but it is a bargain just the same. Even these dummies can't fail to finish in the top six, can they? If you back them to 'achieve' this, you can make a profit in excess of 50% if you take the chance, this being like buying easy money. If they fail, your money has gone, but just imagine the shit hitting the fan at the swamp® after that mighty club has failed to qualify even for Thursday night football. That alone makes this bet worth it.

The worst thing that can happen is that they don't make Europe. Moyes will go and the new man will have a week at a time to prepare for Prem games.
A nice run now will see him keep the job and Thurs/Sun next year will cement their downfall. We can help by ensuring an extra place by winning the League Cup. S.O.D.
On the bet front , I got them a while back at 3/1 for a top 4 finish. I am happy to lose my cash for that:-)

1.5 doesn't seem like enough for me.. ManUre aren't looking good the way they're going to definitely finish top 6, so at those odds, I'm out.

(although I'm laughing that some idiots backed them at 1.01 on BetFair... damn, why didn't I get my money on the lay side of that?)

Not too sure that's a great bet.
They've still got Us & the Red Dippers at home and Arse, Blue Dippers and Newcastle away.
Pardew reckons Newcastle can finish above them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.