Betting thread

Fuck betting I'm done with it. had 4 teams to return me a decent amount and my last team was psg to win. I wasn't even going to put them in just did it being a greedy bastatd to boost the return. 2-2 with f****g ludogorets beyond pissed off!!!!

Fuck betting I'm done with it. had 4 teams to return me a decent amount and my last team was psg to win. I wasn't even going to put them in just did it being a greedy bastatd to boost the return. 2-2 with f****g ludogorets beyond pissed off!!!!
It's a right kick in the balls and I'm sure they were a crap price,happens to me all the time stick one more banker in to boost the coffers..

I've retired for a month or so, last 3 bets Newcastle, City both ended up with 9 men and Curzon who blew a 3 goal lead in the last 12 minutes.

Sometimes it's better to take a break, I normally hold my own but the signs are against me at the moment.

You can always join my whatsapp betting group https://chat.whatsapp.com/8vrjbL4w5CO8ebJ2f95JJ3

Todays tips
Kuwaiti Premier League
Al Kuwait SC vs Al Jahra
Pick:OVER 2.5
Portugal
Porto vs CD Feirense
Pick:1
Turkey
Fenerbahce vs Menemen Bld
Pick:1

PORTUGAL
Benfica - Pacos Ferrara
Tip: 1
PORTUGAL
Porto - Feireness
TURKEY
Fenerbahce - Menemen
ITALY
Paganese - Matera
Tip: X2
ITALY
Akragas - Lecce
Tip: 2DNB
KUWAIT
Al Kuwait SC - Al Jahra
Khaitan SC - Burgan SC
Tip: 12

PORTUGAL
Benfica - Pacos Ferrara
Tip: 1 won
PORTUGAL
Porto - Feireness
Tip: 1 lost
TURKEY
Fenerbahce - Menemen
ITALY
Paganese - Matera
Tip: X2 won
ITALY
Akragas - Lecce
Tip: 2DNB won
KUWAIT
Al Kuwait SC - Al Jahra
Khaitan SC - Burgan SC
Tip: 12 won

Kuwaiti Premier League

Al Kuwait SC vs Al Jahra
Pick:OVER 2.5 won
Portugal
Porto vs CD Feirense
Pick:1 lost
Turkey
Fenerbahce vs Menemen Bld
Pick:1 won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.