betting with rags

r.soleofsalford

i`ve thrown a few bet`s out with the rag`s at my local golf club.

tevez will score more goals than owen £10
bellamy will score more goals than owen £10
ade will score more goals than berbaflop £10
ade will score more goals than shrek £10
rags wont finish in the top two £10
city will finish above the rag`s £10

the last two i got a bit carried away with slapping them down, but i think i may still win, i think it`s 50/50, i would have felt better getting 2/1 but hey ho,

i enjoyed telling them that their ageing squad, :- gigg`s, chuckle 1, scholes, camel gob, wont last the course, and that after rooney, fletcher is their best player (amidst howl`s of laughter from fellow blues), owen will be lucky to be fit when they need him the goalkeeper`s especially foster are bad to poor if that dutch tosser isnt fit.

then of course they were bleating on about they beat us. yes i said in the 97 minute we have two new player`s in our back four and our reserve strike force, we`re still learning to play as a unit, we will get better and stronger through the season, but the rags will fall away, if rooney get`s another foot injury they wont finish in the top 4. and that`s when i started throwing the bet`s out. let`s hope im right because if i am, i will take the piss unmercilessly

I take it on the goals side of it you just mean league goals right? As you said yourself I am doubtful as to the last two bets but there is every chance the others will come off. good luck to you mate!

Dan said:
I take it on the goals side of it you just mean league goals right? As you said yourself I am doubtful as to the last two bets but there is every chance the others will come off. good luck to you mate!

yes all bets were league related, i have a feeling there not as confident as they were

Reckon your defintiely £20 up, the last 2 are the far from unknowns, how we will react to a crap performance at Bolton or somewhere, but the longer that old dutch git is out with breaking bones the better as Foster is crap and good to conceded at least an extra 15 goals a season that they wouldn't be letting in last year.

I have about £90 winnings from a nag on city to win premier league excluding last years top 4 at 16/1 which is looking like a very good prospect thus far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.