Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

mcfcliam said:
larderland said:
dont bother mate,theyve all jus sold out in the last 20 minutes

Will someone ban this fucktard?

Yeah mate, what a toolbag, honestly don't know where they get off tbh, it's like sickos ringing up information lines saying they have seen a missing child or something, very macabre and not unlike paedophilia in my book.

went down at about Half 10, there was about 50 people there, Only took about 15 mins. I asked the bloke how many were left he said category 3 is more or less sold out, and he thinks everything will be sold out by Monday night! Good luck blues

I've just rung the ticket office. They don't now how many tickets are left they keep getting given blocks at a time to sell. I've got 2100 points she said i should be fine. She thought they'd be on sale all next week. I was getting worried and considering the club wembley thing.

rickyyt said:
I've just rung the ticket office. They don't now how many tickets are left they keep getting given blocks at a time to sell. I've got 2100 points she said i should be fine. She thought they'd be on sale all next week. I was getting worried and considering the club wembley thing.

Hope you're right with this. I've got 70 more points than you :o)

AlthamBlue said:
rickyyt said:

Hope you're right with this. I've got 70 more points than you :o)

I hope she wasn't lying to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.