Biased Journalists

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
Ok, let's have it. Which journalists do you believe to be 'biased' against us?

I can't pick any out in particular, as most I have read are good/not bad, and if ive seen a bad article on us, they have possibly wrote another which praises us, suggesting I was just overly touch about the 'bad article', but I constantly hear that certain writers have it in for us.

The reason I ask this question is because you can't say a writer has it in for us one minute, then as soon as they say something nice about us, suggest he's good, as this just means you didn't like his previous article and tarred the lad with the 'bias' brush. Let's have a bit more conviction with your accusations.

Clubber said:

I can't pick any out in particular, as most I have read are good/not bad, and if ive seen a bad article on us, they have possibly wrote another which praises us, suggesting I was just overly touch about the 'bad article', but I constantly hear that certain writers have it in for us.

The reason I ask this question is because you can't say a writer has it in for us one minute, then as soon as they say something nice about us, suggest he's good, as this just means you didn't like his previous article and tarred the lad with the 'bias' brush. Let's have a bit more conviction with your accusations.
There's at least ONE reason why the Press are biased. Go to your local Paper Shop Monday morning if we win the League. You wont get through the door for UNSOLD PAPERS!!!!!

berryblue said:
Clubber said:

There's at least ONE reason why the Press are biased. Go to your local Paper Shop Monday morning if we win the League. You wont get through the door for UNSOLD PAPERS!!!!!

Your right there! that's why IF we win the league the headlines will have negative spin to it like the "BILLION POUND TROPHY" or City pick up the trophy and the owner can't be arsed Turning up

Some reporters give us three kicks and then a kiss to look balanced at times. I have no problem with honest, factual and reasoned articles even if they are anti city. I just have a small irritation with journalists who make up stories from quotes from their archives or supposition from what they want to have happened just to sell their papers.

Clubber said:

Will this do?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk[/youtube]

The one & only (thank god) Paul Smith!

Not that I'm arsed, they can say what the fuck they want, I'm past caring. But you asked for a biased journalist, & I believe I've just given you one!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2590060/Blackburn-0-ManCity-2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... ity-2.html</a>

pretty much stopped reading football reports in papers after the drivel in this link from Aug 2009

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.