#BIB Bring In Brucie Game Level Critical.

Nice of the scum to come back today. Give Brucie a bit more time to decompress. I'm certain that he'll want to take some time on holiday, possibly move the family back to Manchester from the Northeast, get some early Christmas shopping in and see if he still fits into the red items in his wardrobe. #BIB

Id be happy for any of the long list of failed managers who are ex rags to get the job

giggseh
Scholeseh
Bruceh
Leslie
Neville (g)
Neville (p)

any more?
I find it totally insulting that you completely missed out the contribution to managerial greatness to clubs such as Macclesfield, Milton Keynes Don's, Blackburn, Blackpool, Notts County....
I am offended greatly on behalf of Paul Ince..

Id be happy for any of the long list of failed managers who are ex rags to get the job

giggseh
Scholeseh
Bruceh
Leslie
Neville (g)
Neville (p)

any more?
Keano of course , would love him to rock up there , make more of a mess and get hounded out ……

I find it totally insulting that you completely missed out the contribution to managerial greatness to clubs such as Macclesfield, Milton Keynes Don's, Blackburn, Blackpool, Notts County....
I am offended greatly on behalf of Paul Ince..
Ok ok i had a bad day and forgot the “big 3”.

keano
Robbo
Inceh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.