Big deal in process...

FFS!

Neven Subotic is not what we need with Lescott, Kompany, Toure, Nedum, Richards, Boyata and the list just goes on and on.

And to you who talk about Gago! Even Lucas is better than Gago!

mancity dan said:
I never usually post things about transfers as don't want my credibility taking a beating, but as my mate had said it was nailed on, I thought I would this time.

Why ask us to check your post history then? You have well and truely shot yourself in the foot. I suggest you learn the art of wumming before taking over the mantle from TFM

mancity dan said:
I never usually post things about transfers as don't want my credibility taking a beating, but as my mate had said it was nailed on, I thought I would this time.
if its a big deal then it would'nt be johnson but someone else?

BibbyBlue85 said:
mancity dan said:

Why ask us to check your post history then? You have well and truely shot yourself in the foot. I suggest you learn the art of wumming before taking over the mantle from TFM

Maybe he meant if you checked his posts you'd see no history of wumming? Not saying I believe him mind, just playing devils advocate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.