Big deal in process...

Damocles said:
citizens_1976 said:
Looks like you have only seen a few Real Madrid games then. You ever see him for Boca, Argentina under 21's, the winning title season with Real Madrid. Don't talk drivel.

Totally agree, he was a different player when not in a Madrid shirt.

And Lucas was a different player in Gremio! So what? Lucas is better than Gago, and that says it all. If we get Gago, there will be huge diasppointments among our fans, and it is something we should avoid!

fbloke said:
All I can assume form all of this is that SSN are really,really crap.

The Kenyan lads mam was on a fecking video on You Tube and sky hadnt sussed that one.

Someone on Twitter got the Johnson deal spot on about day before they mentioned it.

And according to this thread the biggest deal of the day is well off their radar!

On a side note I had a call from someone telling me that City were preparing for an outlay of £32m today.

Johnson £7m + Mariga £7m leaves a deal of...........£18m.

We will see ;-)

Or you just read the article from earlier today that talked about the 32m outlay....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/new_balls/15998/man-city-to-make-33m-deadline-day-splurge.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/new_ball ... lurge.html</a>

avoidconfusion said:
fbloke said:
All I can assume form all of this is that SSN are really,really crap.

The Kenyan lads mam was on a fecking video on You Tube and sky hadnt sussed that one.

Someone on Twitter got the Johnson deal spot on about day before they mentioned it.

And according to this thread the biggest deal of the day is well off their radar!

On a side note I had a call from someone telling me that City were preparing for an outlay of £32m today.

Johnson £7m + Mariga £7m leaves a deal of...........£18m.

We will see ;-)

Or you just read the article from earlier today that talked about the 32m outlay....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/new_balls/15998/man-city-to-make-33m-deadline-day-splurge.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/new_ball ... lurge.html</a>

I hadnt but obviously somebody had!

Somud said:
Damocles said:
Totally agree, he was a different player when not in a Madrid shirt.

And Lucas was a different player in Gremio! So what? Lucas is better than Gago, and that says it all. If we get Gago, there will be huge diasppointments among our fans, and it is something we should avoid!
Gago has been tremendous for Real Madrid in many games, it's just that sometimes he's looked lost. He has been very inconsistent whereas Lucas has just been shite full stop.
Gago in a new team, with regular football will be a top player like he was when he was 20..21. Real Madrid pulled out all the stops the get him they even wanted him more than Higuian who is also a terrific talent, doesn't that tell you the credentials of the player. He hasn't settled down at Madrid. We need a player like Gago, he's a good passer.

Gago and Lucas are totally different players. Lucas was Gremio's talisman. Gago is a holding midfielder. Comparing them is stupid.

Gago does offer some ability to get forward. Very good passer in tight spaces. He'd make a fine signing IMO because he will link passes together better than anyone City presently has in the defensive/holding midfield role.

Just because Madrid has used him ineffectively doesn't mean he's an ineffective player. Madrid, afterall, is a huge club and has loads of options. For an example of a player being used differently to success by a new employer I might suggest any number of great players. Two leaps immediately to mind. Carlos Tevez (duh) and Juan Roman Riquelme (Barca to Villareal - their main man instead of a part of the Barca machine). Gago has more than enough talent to contribute in the right situation. My big question is whether he is physical enough for the PL.

I got the best deal of the day in our canteen at work today. I poured my cereal in my bowl, binned the box then got another box and opened it so it looked like the one I just poured. A two for as I was quite hungry and feeling mischevious

Deal of the day

I fucking hate that word talisman when it is used for a footballer. Liverpool is Gerrard's talisman.. fuck off he's not. He's their best player but he is not a fucking talisman

Gago and Lucas are totally different players??? No they are not. Lucas was the best player in Brazil and he played as a second DM, the guy that link the defense with attack. This is Gago's position too. But neither is good enough for us, this is very clear, Gago would be totally exposed in the PL.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
I got the best deal of the day in our canteen at work today. I poured my cereal in my bowl, binned the box then got another box and opened it so it looked like the one I just poured. A two for as I was quite hungry and feeling mischevious

Deal of the day

what did you do for milk ?? water it down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.