Big deal in process...

Esteban de la Sexface said:
I fucking hate that word talisman when it is used for a footballer. Liverpool is Gerrard's talisman.. fuck off he's not. He's their best player but he is not a fucking talisman

O.K. I'll fix it for you. Lucas was Gremio's best creative player and got his ass handed to him over two legs by Riquelme in the Copa Libertadores semis which exposed him for the sham he has been at Liverpool where they ask him to play a different role entirely. Satisfied?

Footyblue said:
I fucking hate that word talisman when it is used for a footballer. Liverpool is Gerrard's talisman.. fuck off he's not. He's their best player but he is not a fucking talisman

O.K. I'll fix it for you. Lucas was Gremio's best creative player and got his ass handed to him over two legs by Riquelme in the Copa Libertadores semis which exposed him for the sham he has been at Liverpool where they ask him to play a different role entirely. Satisfied?

Oooooooooooooooohhhh! Get you!

Somud said:
Gago and Lucas are totally different players??? No they are not. Lucas was the best player in Brazil and he played as a second DM, the guy that link the defense with attack. This is Gago's position too. But neither is good enough for us, this is very clear, Gago would be totally exposed in the PL.
If he does come, prepare to eat your words. Gago is quicker mentally than your super Dario Srna, that is a fact. Srna is a better version of Zabaleta, that's all.

samharris said:
I got the best deal of the day in our canteen at work today. I poured my cereal in my bowl, binned the box then got another box and opened it so it looked like the one I just poured. A two for as I was quite hungry and feeling mischevious

Deal of the day

what did you do for milk ?? water it down.

we have free milk refills for the free tea/coffee. I just had to wait until the till lady left her post to refill. Criminal genius me.

samharris said:
what did you do for milk ?? water it down.

we have free milk refills for the free tea/coffee. I just had to wait until the till lady left her post to refill. Criminal genius me.

Ur just a cereal offender :)

A quick question for you.

Why do people know you're not a WUM?

What have you got right previously?

Now its not that I don't believe every word you type, and it does fit a theory I expounded earlier in the window about City deliberately leaving it late but it seems like keeping it quiet would be quiet a feat.

God I am bored........

samharris said:

Ur just a cereal offender :)

ouch - that's a bit flaky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.