Big deal in process...

Update 10 mins ago was that the deal is finalised, medical passed and that we should hear something in the next 15-20 mins or so. They are still working to the 4.30 deadline set

mancity dan said:
Sorry lads been busy at work

WUM suddenly "busy at work" as the deadline moves nearer? Check

Congratulations you have now completed 90% of the requirements to become a proper WUM.

mancity dan said:
Update 10 mins ago was that the deal is finalised, medical passed and that we should hear something in the next 15-20 mins or so. They are still working to the 4.30 deadline set

4.30 it is then....stay online....tin hat ready!

mancity dan said:

As the deadline is reached, WUM will extend deadline by 30 minutes initially to keep readers hooked? CHECK

You have now completed 95% of the requirements to become a proper WUM.

Cobwebcat said:
mancity dan said:

4.30 it is then....stay online....tin hat ready!

Well I finish work myself at 4.30 mate so won't be back online till I get home...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.