Big deal in process...

cityfansimon said:
red is the new blue said:
This post was done by my mate at work you fools....... he got you all well done Mancity Dan

red, what you on about...read the thread...everything that dan has written he has been called a WUM....your probably the only person that beleives what he says...

i dont believe him you KNOB as i said i work with Dan and he started of the thread W**KER

cityfansimon said:
red, what you on about...read the thread...everything that dan has written he has been called a WUM....your probably the only person that beleives what he says...

i dont believe him you KNOB as i said i work with Dan and he started of the thread W**KER

Woooosh. Nice response though, you're an articulate and friendly chap aren't you

cityfansimon said:

do one red you rag twat

actually he was quit right so the joke was on him :)

we did make a good signing at it did catch me by surprise because i started thinking there would not be anymore signings this window :) So he is a real ITK, the jerk ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.