Big deal in process...

why is everybody after Cook???

Every single deal that hasn't come of is his fault... well lets get Taxi joe in instead??? no way, I think that Gago was never going to come to city this january.. The january window is always very difficult.

I still think that the signings of Tevez, Adebayour, Given, de Jong and Kompany was good signings.... and if people say that these were because og hughes then are the mistake about Gago then not the mistake of mancini??

Cityfan-Denmark said:

Every single deal that hasn't come of is his fault... well lets get Taxi joe in instead??? no way, I think that Gago was never going to come to city this january.. The january window is always very difficult.

I still think that the signings of Tevez, Adebayour, Given, de Jong and Kompany was good signings.... and if people say that these were because og hughes then are the mistake about Gago then not the mistake of mancini??

Sarcasm lost in translation perhaps?

Cityfan-Denmark said:

Hey Gago deal agree 'fee' !

we just don't have time for deal ! It's Gary Cook mistake

not my fault! said:
I have lied..... It was my fault!

Sorry *hangs head in shame* there, just blame me.

liar, it was me, gary isn't a cock, he is great

he never referred to us as Manchester u***** (twice!)

he never referred to Milan, Kaka or his dad in the same sentence as the word bottled

he never banged the table at Mancini's first press conference

he never motivated the scum before the derby by telling 50 yanks we were a bigger club than them

and he never ever said that we could no longer use the phrase "Typical City"

Gary is God, a chief executive to be proud of, gets us good media comment every time he speaks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.