Big deal in process...

mancity dan said:
As some of you know I am not a WUM

Just heard off a mate who works at city that a signing will be complete by 4.30pm

The player in question is just finishing the last parts of the medical.

Contract has been signed and is ready to fax.

***WATCH THIS SPACE***

Sounds like the cookie cutter WUM post, sorry.

Introduction assuring that the poster is not a WUM ? Check
Has a mate/relative/pet working for City? Check
Claims player is currently in for medicals? Check
Claims signing will be completed by 4:30pm thus hoping to get as many people as possible constantly checking this thread? Check
Cannot name the player? Check

Just got an update off him. He said that the player arrived at Carrington at midday along with his agent and father. That's all he will give me for now

Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
talkSPORT had Jerome Anderson on and he said he wouldn't be surprised if a big deal came out from left-field, one no-one saw coming. Hmmmmmmmmmm!
A left footer hey? Lets hope he's a fullback........

OMG ITS LAHM

mancity dan said:
Just got an update off him. He said that the player arrived at Carrington at midday along with his agent and father. That's all he will give me for now

There has been a sky reporter there all day fail

mancity dan said:
bobmcfc said:
you might not be a WUM (according to you, as i don't recall previous info you have given us) but can you 100% vouch for your mate ?

he's never let me down before. he told me of the vieira deal before the papers got hold of it

Oh yea of course...

Trying to prove the source's track record by claiming the that the source knew about deal X before the papers did? Check

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.