Big deal in process...

Manchester City is about to close the signing of Fernando Gago in exchange for 16 million euros. El conjunto blanco no quería traspasarle después de la salida de Ruud van Nistelrooy, pero la buena oferta de los ingleses y el hecho de contar con más alternativas en la plantilla han provocado que el Real Madrid esté muy cerca de aceptar el acuerdo y traspasar al argentino a la Premier. The target group would not pierce after the departure of Ruud van Nistelrooy, but the good supply of English and the fact of having more choices in staffing have meant that Real Madrid is very close to accepting the agreement and hand over to Argentina to the Premier.

BudtheWeiser said:
Gaga being reported for 16 mill according to la marca

We're signing Lady Gaga!!!! That bloody Garry Cook, if we're going to sign a female superstar it has to be Cheryl!

Nothing on sky yet (that I've seen).

Good to see their up with the latest developments. Tossers.

i've just read it la marca, but surly cooper would have known, he's been there all day, poor fucker, it looks freezing!,

why you daft fuckers fall for peoples bullshit amazes me ....its adam johnson or nowt ...no gago

Leonid Stadnik has been spotted at coms, looks like a done deal biggest player we ever signed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.