Big Flag/banner

Didn’t want to start a new thread, so Google this thread.

Sat in ES, Level 3 yesterday for a change.

Normally stand in SSL1.

Hadn’t noticed it before now.

There is a new Sheikh Mansour banner with trophies after his name.

Used my mobile to take the picture. No clear, but you can make out the trophies on the right hand side of the banner.

When did that go up?

20190921-153559.jpg

You're in the west stand there mate ;) KFA ;)

Also, that banner has replaced the Bluemoon one since last season, for the 10-year anniversary since the takeover IIRC. @Ric will probably be able to shed more light

You're in the west stand there mate ;) KFA ;)

Also, that banner has replaced the Bluemoon one since last season, for the 10-year anniversary since the takeover IIRC. @Ric will probably be able to shed more light

Sorry, yes. :-/

Must be still pissed. :-)

F***inf hell, I need glasses as well.

Didn’t want to start a new thread, so Google this thread.

Sat in ES, Level 3 yesterday for a change.

Normally stand in SSL1.

Hadn’t noticed it before now.

There is a new Sheikh Mansour banner with trophies after his name.

Used my mobile to take the picture. No clear, but you can make out the trophies on the right hand side of the banner.

When did that go up?

20190921-153559.jpg

Also, club seem to be going big on flags and banners at. Some more new ones yesterday.

Which isn’t a bad thing in my opinion.

D57-DFFAB-ADB5-4764-9608-8-F2-F65-FF0-E43.jpg
I don’t mind the club ones, I just wish they would fuck the 11 starting line up ones off from the right hand side of your photo.

The five different badge flags looked good on the pitch. Anybody have any idea what they’ll do with them? Might as well give them to the fans :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.