big flags

i won a 4 ft super mario at weekend at theme park.....for my lad.....i was going to stick a CITY top on him and bring him to WEMBLEY.....he is made of foam...and soft in head....actually just like real mario! - Q - willI be able to get him in?

yeah she was massive..oh!!!!! big flags.....see what i did, i used the m word for our closet vermin thread watchers

davemfi said:
I'll have a word with the lad who owns the 'most loyal fans' banner, last seen against Wigan, which started South Stand 118, and which we thought would go 360 but disappeared around Block 140ish....I think he's got it back!?!

We're right behind the scoreboard Block 539/540 3rd Tier, so I think with this and the other 2 it would look immense. He's away at the mo but i'll speak to him Friday when he's back, although if his Turin trip is anything to go by, he'd be lucky to be back for the final!

On a side note. Does anyone know what game, the massive Etihad kit that's been mass signed by us in the City Square, will be 1st used. It would look superb if it was next Saturday.

Yes, have a word and tell him to leave it at home, it's embarrassing enough seeing it at Eastlands when we've just struggled to get 25k for an important Cup tie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.