Big hands Big feet = Big Knob

it's complete bollocks :D

I'm often around naked guys at the gym and you get all shapes and sizes from all kinds of men.

Using city players as a reference:

I'll see a Raheem Sterling (5ft7) guy with a monstrous cock
Then his mate Mangala (6ft2) walks past with a cock smaller than my little finger.
Then as I approach the shower area Joe Hart is there with his head and shoulders with just an average sized penis.
As I finish off my shower, i turn around and notice Manuel Pellegrini with his shrivveled up penis which isn't even an inch in size.
Then I go to my locker and who's there towelling down his legs? Sergio Aguero (5ft8) with the biggest penis I've ever seen.

Guy in my gym who has the biggest muscles/hands you'll ever see. bald head, been doing gear for years, his penis and balls are shrunk to death haha.

Does it even matter? from speaking with women, most women would prefer fucking a guy who they can emotionally connect with rather than a complete bastard who happens to have a Ron Jeremy penis.

I'm often around naked guys at the gym and you get all shapes and sizes from all kinds of men.

Then his mate Mangala (6ft2) walks past with a cock smaller than my little finger.
Then as I approach the shower area Joe Hart is there with his head and shoulders with just an average sized penis.
As I finish off my shower, i turn around and notice Manuel Pellegrini with his shrivveled up penis which isn't even an inch in size.
Then I go to my locker and who's there towelling down his legs? Sergio Aguero (5ft8) with the biggest penis I've ever seen.

Guy in my gym who has the biggest muscles/hands you'll ever see. bald head, been doing gear for years, his penis and balls are shrunk to death haha.

Does it even matter? from speaking with women, most women would prefer fucking a guy who they can emotionally connect with rather than a complete bastard who happens to have a Ron Jeremy penis.
You_may_not_be_as_gay_as_this.jpg

What about Samir Nasri? I heard he is completely smooth down there like an action man.

Soo that's why you go the gym

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.