Big Macs

tolmie's hairdoo

Not been to a McDonald's in years but took the urge to grab a Big Mac on road today.

It shouldn't work but was so good.

That will be me for another five years or so but as I was eating it, I was thinking I could easily do five or six after a gym session.

Anyone else gone deep record territory on eating (not beer!!)

Hungry still, which I suppose it down to all the crap they throw in?

I feel guilty now!

This is going to be another one of those virtue-signalling threads with people lining up to explain why they wouldn't dream of putting such a noxious foodstuff in their mouths, isn't it?

If I had to eat something to keep me going when I didn't have access to healthier food it would probably be a MacDonalds, something that tastes that good has got to be bad for you hasn't it? The last one I had was a few years ago in Preston apart from the bun sticking to the roof of my mouth it tasted pleasant, subway and greggs however IMO are rancid.

Not been to a McDonald's in years but took the urge to grab a Big Mac on road today.

It shouldn't work but was so good.

That will be me for another five years or so but as I was eating it, I was thinking I could easily do five or six after a gym session.

Anyone else gone deep record territory on eating (not beer!!)

Hungry still, which I suppose it down to all the crap they throw in?

I feel guilty now!
I’m the same as you, I go years without having one, it’s like a guilty pleasure, had one in Newcastle the other week, the ordering was all on a touch screen wtf is that all about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.