Big Macs

My best mate swears Big Macs are the best hangover cure. Think I've only ever ate one once, I'm just not into burgers, partial to a Sausage McGriddle though.

Is it halal there?

Not that I know of. Popeye's Chicken serves Halal Chicken upon request. A lot of people stop in there for a "greasy spoon" type lunch. I've always found them more of a dinner restaurant and I consider them expensive. But the best restaurant in my town is a Morrocan restaurant that caters amazing halal prepared dishes. So why get grit when you can eat great instead? (Shrugs shoulders)

Not been to a McDonald's in years but took the urge to grab a Big Mac on road today.

It shouldn't work but was so good.

That will be me for another five years or so but as I was eating it, I was thinking I could easily do five or six after a gym session.

Anyone else gone deep record territory on eating (not beer!!)

Hungry still, which I suppose it down to all the crap they throw in?

I feel guilty now!

I’ve put 4 away before to sort out a world class hangover.

Didn’t help and I had the Tom Tits for a week straight.

I had a double quarter ponder with cheese a few weeks ago for the first time in ages and it was a shrivelled up, dry assed motherfucker.
It'll be a long time before I go back there seeing as how I have Harveys, Wendys and Harrys all within a 2 min drive of my house.

Are they better than Rod, Jane and Freddie?

Not that I know of. Popeye's Chicken serves Halal Chicken upon request. A lot of people stop in there for a "greasy spoon" type lunch. I've always found them more of a dinner restaurant and I consider them expensive. But the best restaurant in my town is a Morrocan restaurant that caters amazing halal prepared dishes. So why get grit when you can eat great instead? (Shrugs shoulders)
It's just as easy to go to Burker King
Just wondering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.