Big Phil.........The new Heskey (without the commitment)

brass neck

He doesnt look arsed, he doesnt run, he doesnt get his head on the ball,he gets pushed around....he's the new Heskey!!!!! Sell him, push the boat out for Santa Cruz. I thought Etuhu looked better last night when he came on.

As much as I have been on his back I have never wanted him to fail. I want him to be a worldbeater but there is just nothing there. For 5 million you would expect him to be a cut above Sturridge, Evans and even Ishmael Miller. He isn't even as good as David Ball or Robbie Mak and they are kids. How much did Chav$ki pay for that Kakuta?

Shame that Ched was injured as would like to have seen him with Sturridge as I think they would have done better, much better..... mind you, my Gran would have done better ! :-)

He's fucking crap, last night he single handedly managed to fuck up any good attacking move we put together. He couldn't pass, he couldn't control the ball and he never seemed to move off the ball!

He's about 6'5", 230lbs and flies off the fuckin ball whenever he's touched - he should be the immovable man with that ball, he's a brick shithouse.

He looks like a cross between Mike Tyson and 50 Cent. I think Sven bought him as a scapegoat, he's a bloody good one!

In all fairness though, he's still just a kid like Sturridge and the others, it's a new country, new league, new style of football, new language etc, it'll take him time, and with Benjani or Boj up front with him, he could come better, in the Carling Cup for example. If he hasn't impressed by the end of the season, he'll go.

Simon Le Tom said:
He's fucking crap, last night he single handedly managed to fuck up any good attacking move we put together. He couldn't pass, he couldn't control the ball and he never seemed to move off the ball!

He's about 6'5", 230lbs and flies off the fuckin ball whenever he's touched - he should be the immovable man with that ball, he's a brick shithouse.

Spot on.
Does absolutely nothing right whatsoever.
He doesn't need time,he needs offloading.
Now.

I thought he was crap before.

I have given him more of a chance as others suggested.

I needn't have bothered.

He is amongst the worst strikers to have ever worn the shirt. I do not believe he will improve 'given more time' and cannot for the life of me see what Sven saw in him.

Get rid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.