big screen

oxomcfc

im an ex dentonian who lives in newcastle now.i wont be able to go to istanbul WHEN we get there but i will be coming to manchester.do you think they will have big screens on in town,if not where will the place to be on the historic night. ctid

I hope they do have a big screen on and it would be good if they held it in the coms lol and one hell of a party becoz not every1 can get to the final :( when we get there

Who'd watch it?

I mean we only got 20,000 for the Aalborg match. We'll see how many we get for the Hamburg game at home. If we don't manage to get at least 30,000 for the Hamburg home game, then you'd look at the numbers and presume that no-one's @rsed about getting 'involved' by watching it at the stadium either live or on a telly and want to stay at home to watch it.

scall1 said:
Who'd watch it?

I mean we only got 20,000 for the Aalborg match. We'll see how many we get for the Hamburg game at home. If we don't manage to get at least 30,000 for the Hamburg home game, then you'd look at the numbers and presume that no-one's @rsed about getting 'involved' by watching it at the stadium either live or on a telly and want to stay at home to watch it.

at a fiver a ticket i think theyll be more than 30000 there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.