Big Stuart-An Update

Frank the Yank

Just ha da long chat woth Big Stu. He was in the hospital battling an infection recently. He got out a couple of days ago and is still battling. He had a stem cell transplant about 4 months ago and I guess it takes about 6 months to take. s side effect is some disease called, I think, GRAFT v HOST and its a bit nasty and thats what he has now. Throw in the infection and it has gotten him a bot down but he says hes doing a bit better today. The good news I got out of him is that he had a scan and, so far, they detected NO CANCER cells!! While he is still far from out of the woods, thats some good news. He was excited about our draw in Cyprus as he spent a bit of time there. He toyed with the idea of going but he just isnt fit enough-dont worry Stu get better and you will have your PICK of Euro jaunts form which to choose!!!

His computer has been giving him problems but when he gets that sorted (soon i hope) he will be back on for a cameo. He told me his DNA has been completely changed due to his treatment-so I asked him the obvious question: "Does that mean you will start supporting the dark side, Stuey?" Ha ha His reply: "I would need a smal fucking brain transplany for that to happen. I cant stand the fuckers!!"

The bloke is a diamond!!!!

Wish him all the best and to keep fighting, the whole of Bluemoon is thinking of him

Frank the Yank said:
Just ha da long chat woth Big Stu. He was in the hospital battling an infection recently. He got out a couple of days ago and is still battling. He had a stem cell transplant about 4 months ago and I guess it takes about 6 months to take. s side effect is some disease called, I think, GRAFT v HOST and its a bit nasty and thats what he has now. Throw in the infection and it has gotten him a bot down but he says hes doing a bit better today. The good news I got out of him is that he had a scan and, so far, they detected NO CANCER cells!! While he is still far from out of the woods, thats some good news. He was excited about our draw in Cyprus as he spent a bit of time there. He toyed with the idea of going but he just isnt fit enough-dont worry Stu get better and you will have your PICK of Euro jaunts form which to choose!!!

His computer has been giving him problems but when he gets that sorted (soon i hope) he will be back on for a cameo. He told me his DNA has been completely changed due to his treatment-so I asked him the obvious question: "Does that mean you will start supporting the dark side, Stuey?" Ha ha His reply: "I would need a smal fucking brain transplany for that to happen. I cant stand the fuckers!!"

The bloke is a diamond!!!!
Fuck Cyprus; he'll have CL trips to make in a couple of seasons time!! Pass on my best wishes.

Well, its not just a matter of a couple weeks kip on the couch I am afraid. But I must admit he sounded a bit rough when we started talking but when we got finished with the hospital stuuf and talked about the Blues.....well lets say he perked up and seemed like his old self. A long road but if there is any justice in the world, he will get better. COME ON STUEY COME ON YOU BLUES!!

Hope he is feeling better VERY soon, but at least the signs are good so far.

Thanks Frank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.