Big Thank-You To MCFC (Gary Cook)

That does not surprise you about our club , thats the sort of gesture that makes you proud to be a blue . Well done Gary cooke and everyone else that was involved, forget the idiots that knock our club they ain't got a clue time will sort them out , thanks city for making me proud !

After I posted this topic yesterday it was wierd that City anounced cut price tickets for our armed forces.
It is great that as a club we are doing these kinda things.

Really nice gesture, hope your mate enjoys the double whammy of all that loot plus cheap tickets! Whatever you think about the Afghan situation and Britain's involvement in it, it's still our guys out there in the front line every day. Well done to all.

well done Gary & city
i have been fortunate enough to meet Gary & a thouroghly nice & geniune bloke he is

All the best to our lads & lassies serving thier country

lest we forget

Although a good gesture this is not something that new from the Club, when I was serving in Iraq my mate got a SWP shirt and other bits and pieces sent to him in the field hospital after his parents let the club know about his injuries.

Very nice to see it being continued.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.