Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

He's got a wife?...I'd believe Sancho and Ronaldo to the rags this season before i'd believe that
His missus is Michelle Dewberry. Proper Tory and former apprentice winner.

He loves calling her thick on air, yet her businesses have been more successful than his.

His missus is Michelle Dewberry. Proper Tory and former apprentice winner.

He loves calling her thick on air, yet her businesses have been more successful than his.
Talk about a match made in heaven.

He might be with Phil now, but I always hated Mike Channon. And I will tell you why. When I was young, I remember watching the world cup and we were in it, showing you how long ago that was. Well, it was a Scotland game that was being shown, for some reason Channon was part if the panel. They were talking about us, obviously, then up pipes the bold Worzel loving **** with, "Never mind about Scotland, what about England, what about our lads?"

Ever after that, even if he scored a good goal, I would look at him and jusy say ****. Every single time.
I never liked him after Richard Edgehill was knocked spark out (I even think it was Mark Hughes who did it) and had to go to hospital, I think we were playing Southampton. Channon was implying it was nothing more than a slight knock and he should run it off.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.