Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

Know someone who organised ‘an evening with’ John Motson in Nottingham. Said he was a horrible **** and turned up absolutely wasted.
I heard a story a good number of years ago that the organiser of an event he was due to speak at greeted him upon arrival with "Hello John" and an outstretched hand expecting a smile and a friendly handshake. All he got in response was "That's Mr Motson to you" accompanied by a scowl.

I heard a story a good number of years ago that the organiser of an event he was due to speak at greeted him upon arrival with "Hello John" and an outstretched hand expecting a smile and a friendly handshake. All he got in response was "That's Mr Motson to you" accompanied by a scowl.
I heard similar stories about that nob too

I remember they did a thing at City square on his last season commentating where they presented him with a city blue sheepskin coat. He didn’t seem massively impressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.