Biggest PL rival this year for City?

SambaStyle

Liverpool, Arsenal or Spurs?

Liverpool have more dynamism. Salah is totally World Class, the new midfield signings have rejuvenated them and they now have runners and energy there again. They can blow teams away again. The lack of a real DMC means teams can bypass their midfield on the opposite end however.

Arsenal have more structure. Arsenal under Arteta are playing more of a defensive, risk adverse style to Liverpool, still with possession football at its core. They have gone bigger now, buying more athletes like Rice. Very young and talented team.

Spurs have made some excellent signings, probably the biggest off season transformation in my memory, so many of their new signings/ loan returns have hit the ground running. Ange has them playing great football right now, and they are only competing in two cups, which significantly helps them in keeping their first 11 injury free. If it wasn't for that factor, I would not have them in the running, despite their great start.

Squad wise I have Arsenal>Liverpool>Spurs. Maximum performance Liverpool>Arsenal>Spurs

Combined 11 of the 3 teams?

Arsenal will be Citys biggest challenges.. they are best of the rest from front to back.. goalie might be a bit vulnerable and maybe squad quality depth outside first eleve.
Newcastle are slowly building but will get closer year by year.. Liverpool have good forwards one being exceptional rest being average to good.. Midfield is hit an miss The Hungarian feller looks to be the pick.. MaCallister looks like a poor mans James Maddison.. the rest are very average.. defence is poor to average.. shame about Van Djike who is a shadow of his former self after that injury.. goalkeeper is good enough although overrated for me.. poorest kicker in the League.
Spurs are improving but will run out of steam longer season goes on as squad depth is very limited. .
Top five places get Champions League so for me I am gonna go for an outsider to get one.. Villa.

Said the dips at the start of the season nothing changed.

I also pushed Villa and the top 5 is already sewn up I think.

Champions again olé olé olé.

Ourselves.
Nobody else bothers me, if we don't get beat off shite like Wolves and keep relatively injury free then I can't see anybody else touching us if we get into our stride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.