Bilbao or San Sebastian?

You could have been more imaginative!
I was a bit skint then, having just left uni, and one of my aunts had just taken on a mostly empty family home there (and was engaged to the owner of a pintxos bar in Old Town), which made it much more affordable than alternatives.

We originally were going to Amsterdam. ;-)

I was a bit skint then, having just left uni, and one of my aunts had just taken on a mostly empty family home there (and was engaged to the owner of a pintxos bar in Old Town), which made it much more affordable than alternatives.

We originally were going to Amsterdam. ;-)
Only pulling your keg about the name.

I’ve been to a couple of stag dos in the Dam.

Mine was in Ibiza, off season. Only club open was Pacha. Still had a great time!

Only pulling your keg about the name.

I’ve been to a couple of stag dos in the Dam.

Mine was in Ibiza, off season. Only club open was Pacha. Still had a great time!
Ha, I thought as much, but still felt the need to defend myself!

I’ve still not been to a stag do in Mokum but the missus and I have been several times.

Apart from my own, my favourite has been in Tel Aviv — most stories from that one I can’t even share...

Ha, I thought as much, but still felt the need to defend myself!

I’ve still not been to a stag do in Mokum but the missus and I have been several times.

Apart from my own, my favourite has been in Tel Aviv — most stories from that one I can’t even share...
I’ve been told the women in Tel Aviv are the best on earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.