Bilbao & San Sebastián

sky tot

Me and the mrs are off to Bilbao on Friday for 2 days , San Sebastián for 4 and Getaria 1 day.. Has anyone got any recommendations, tips for decent bars etc . Ps also somewhere to watch city in SS .

Fancied doing a ferry over that way for some time now. San Sebastian looks a great place. Heard good things re the food and drink scene there. Let us know how you find it.

Looking forward to Pinxtos bar crawl. La Concha beach in San Sebastián regularity gets voted Best beach in Europe,just hope the weather is ok , the Basque Country climate is very similar to Manchester- rainy

Both are quite big places and very busy. Very cosmopolitan imo and as been said the beaches around are excellent apart from the sea which can get a little choppy but if you like surfing it’s shithot. Hundreds of bars and the food is great.

Weather has been great last four days .
Did two in SS and two in Bilbao. Much preferred the former.
Old town is cool , even though it’s touristy and busy, it’s a great place to spend a few hours . Nobody is trying to rip you off and it’s s great atmosphere, wine and beer is dirt cheap , food is really good in every bar .
Try the fish restaurants by the port.
Take the funicular to the old fairground and just laze away a few hours .
The beaches are exceptional.
Antiguo is where the cool kids hang out and drink . Really busy around here .
I’ll post more when I’ve landed

Weather has been great last four days .
Did two in SS and two in Bilbao. Much preferred the former.
Old town is cool , even though it’s touristy and busy, it’s a great place to spend a few hours . Nobody is trying to rip you off and it’s s great atmosphere, wine and beer is dirt cheap , food is really good in every bar .
Try the fish restaurants by the port.
Take the funicular to the old fairground and just laze away a few hours .
The beaches are exceptional.
Antiguo is where the cool kids hang out and drink . Really busy around here .
I’ll post more when I’ve landed
That’s great cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.