Bilbao & Santander Airport to Santander centre.

Blue Punter

For those making their own way from Bilbao or Santander airport to Santander.

Bilbao Airport to Santander, approximately 95km. Taxi over 100euro
Don't think there is a direct bus to Santander. Can't find anything online.

Bilbao airport to Bilbao centre:
[/b]
The Bizkaibus A-3247 departs from outside the airport terminal to the main station (TERMIBUS) at 20 (day) 30 (evening) minute intervals from 06:20am to midnight. The buses from central Bilbao to the airport run from 05.20 to 22:00. The journey time is around 20 minutes and the current cost is about €1.60

Bilbao centre to Santander Centre:

Journey takes 90 mins, costs €6.65 single. Get off at the final stop (ferry port).
After 6.30pm, the buses are every hour. Bus company is called ALSA.
Midday onwards every 30 minutes, then:

Depart Arrive

18.30 20.00
19.30 21.15
20.30 22.00
21.15 22.45
22.30 23.50
23.30 00.40

Santander Airport to Santaner

The Santander airport bus stop is just outside the main terminal building and the buses run into Santander (bus station) every 30 minutes from 06.40 - 23:00 and from Santander from 06:30 to 22:45. The airport is only 5 kms from Santander so the journey is quick and costs just €1.50.

Cheers for the info BP, staying in Bilbao Wed - Sat am....prob hire a car for the day on the Thursday but useful stuff re: the buses.

Yeah good stuff mate. Looks like it will be a hell of a lot cheaper getting to the town centre from the airport than it was in Dusseldorf.

Yeah good stuff mate. Looks like it will be a hell of a lot cheaper getting to the town centre from the airport than it was in Dusseldorf.

http://www.alsa.es/portal/site/Alsa/

If you need bus transport go on the above site. You can pay online for your bus ticket, no need to try and buy one at the station where nobody will understand you. You can not pay the driver, so this way you can just show ID and the online bus ticket to get on the bus.
I`m travelling to Bilbao on Friday morning, catching a flight to Barca for a day before heading home.

And beware it looks like the buses are filling up.....mine has only 2 empty seats....so book early.

zandvoort blue said:
http://www.alsa.es/portal/site/Alsa/

If you need bus transport go on the above site. You can pay online for your bus ticket, no need to try and buy one at the station where nobody will understand you. You can not pay the driver, so this way you can just show ID and the online bus ticket to get on the bus.
I`m travelling to Bilbao on Friday morning, catching a flight to Barca for a day before heading home.

And beware it looks like the buses are filling up.....mine has only 2 empty seats....so book early.

Cheers for that mate! Just got the last 2 tickets sat together on the 12 o'clock bus from santander back to Bilbao on Friday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.