Bill Tarmey/Jack Duckworth R.I.P

Re: Bill Tarmey

Such a nice bloke. He was my neighbour in tenerife for a while and was always friendly to anyone who recognised him and would pose for pictures without fuss.
He had been unwell for a while now and last I heard he was gutted because he was struggling to get over to his place over there through ill health.
RIP Bill.

Pablo1 said:
Such a nice bloke. He was my neighbour in tenerife for a while and was always friendly to anyone who recognised him and would pose for pictures without fuss.
He had been unwell for a while now and last I heard he was gutted because he was struggling to get over to his place over there through ill health.
RIP Bill.
He was my neighbour,well lives about 60 yards away from me
I heard this about an hour ago,he has actually died in tenerife..
R.i.p bill

The cookie monster said:
Pablo1 said:
RIP Bill.
He was my neighbour,well lives about 60 yards away from me
I heard this about an hour ago,he has actually died in tenerife..
R.i.p bill

I know it's a bit of a shit cliche but at least died in the place he loved the most. He used to say that when he's done with tv he was going to move over permanently, that was about 15 years ago so not sure if he ever got the chance. I got a place in a different complex so hadn't seen him for a few years.

Along with Stan and Hilda, Jack and Vera were my favourite characters they brought much needed light relief to the street something it sadly lacks today. RIP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.