Billy Graham - dead

Shit outta luck.

I am not a believer because I never believed a merciful god would allow a world where things like cancer, famine and child abuse exists however it seems his mysterious ways are particularly shitty if he denied one of his more dedicated promoters a ton - clean bowled at 99 is always a pisser and affects the batting averages - its 100's that count in the record books

RIP Billy Graham. Whether or not you agree with his views, he deserves respect, not ridicule at the time of his passing.

I am not a believer because I never believed a merciful god would allow a world where things like cancer, famine and child abuse exists however it seems his mysterious ways are particularly shitty if he denied one of his more dedicated promoters a ton - clean bowled at 99 is always a pisser and affects the batting averages - its 100's that count in the record books

True Wisden right here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.